SHHHHHHH
Diane T
2006-05-07 04:01:02 UTC
Do you prefer early morning quiet or late night quiet?

It's so quiet in here that I can hear the clock ticking and the
refrigerator running. Those are the only two sounds. Not even Joe is
snoring!!! It could be the night before Christmas!! :-)
Patsy
2006-05-07 16:58:39 UTC
I perfer early morning quiet. I like the quiet to get things done. If I
lived alone I would have all my housework done before 10 o'clock each day.
--
Patsy
j***@webtv.net
2006-05-11 01:18:32 UTC
Early morning quiet is very important to me. When I get up I don't want
to talk or have to listen to anyone until after I've had my coffee.